en resumen, un 20%. aquí pongo las condiciones
1. The auction is conducted on behalf and for the account of the owners of the goods and is subject to Austrian Trade regulations. Bids at the sale, by writing or telephone are taken to imply full acceptance of the condition of sale.
2. Description: The description of the material and the grading in the catalogue have been executed with great care. The photographs are part of the description and in case of doubt the text is authoritative.
3. Auctions procedure: Written bids and special wishes regarding a top limit i.e. the amount to which you would bid if you were attending the auctions yourself, or either/or bids etc. will be executed in the buyer's interest, free of charge, but we don't take any responsibility for it. Errors in bidding are the sole responsibility of the bidder and we strongly suggest mail bidders check the bid sheets carefully. Orders, when placed by telephone, are accepted only at the senders risk and the intending purchaser must give notice prior to the auction date. Bidders unknown to us must establish references before the auction, and deposit 25% of the bids submitted. This deposit will be applied to successful bids, with overage refunded.
The prices printed in the catalogue are minimum prices in Euro and bids below cannot be accepted. In the event of identical bids, the earliest will take precedence. The auctioneer will normally increase the bidding in 5-10% jumps. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser at a price which lies 10% above the penultimate bid. In the event of any dispute during floor bidding, the auctioneer has the right to re-open the bidding or recall the lot and put it up for sale again. In case of error in the catalogue the auctioneer will announce the correction and will sell the lot subject to this change, not regarding the written bids unless the intending purchaser has given notice that he is aware of it. All floor sales are final.
4. Prices. The hammered-price is according to VAT-regulations the basis for adding the buyer's premium of 15% and the VAT to each lot. The capital letter left to the lot number indicates the VAT-rate for each lot:
B= freed from VAT. Usually prevailing legal currency.
D= the buyer's premium is 20% in which the VAT of 20% on the commission is included.
V= To the hammered price and the buyer's premium of 15% is added a VAT-rate of 20%, payable by all residents of EU countries. Customers resident in Germany are taxed after the German regulations and pay therefore 16% VAT only.
Lots which are not marked with a letter are subject to the reduced VAT rate of 10% (7% for Germany residents). To the hammered price and the buyer’s premium of 15% a VAT of 10 (or 7%) is added (=hammered price + 15% buyer's premium plus 10% or 7% VAT).
Dealers within the EU, except Austria, receive the goods free of tax upon presentation of their VAT identification number. Any buyer exterior to EU pays only a commission of 15% and the costs for delivery and insurance, as outlined above.
5. Shipment: Shipping is at the expense and risk of the buyer; handling and insurance charges will be added to invoices (Minimum charges: Europe: € 7,-, Non-European countries: € 10,-). We will arrange for the packing and dispatch your purchase worldwide. Insurance regulations require that losses or damage in shipment be reported to us immediately. All fees and taxes due abroad are the buyer's responsibility. Each bidder whether successful or not will receive within three weeks after the auction a list with the prices realized.
6. Payment: Sales strictly against cash in Euro. If nothing else is arranged in advance, bidders on the floor have to pay immediately. All other customers have to pay within 10 days upon receipt of goods or in case of advance payment, after an invoice is sent. After the period of 10 days has expired 5% interest are charged per month. Ownership of the lots shall not pass until payment in full of the purchased price is made. The buyer is responsible for attorney and other judicial fees and expenses involved in collection of any overdue debt. If the invoice is paid by credit card please understand that there is a 2,5 % surcharge for the use of the credit card. For a small amount (up to € 400,--) payment by credit card is more economical than a bank transfer. Otherwise credit our accounts
Catálogos: ceca de Sevilla, duros de Sevilla, columnarios de a 8 y patagones
Numismática en la red, recopilación de blogs, artículos, colecciones... en internetCartel cronológico moneda hispánica.